Friday 11 August 2017

The penultimate post



Well, this is the penultimate part of my blog! As I express in most of my blogs about how my time in Holland seems to have flown by - this week was no different! But as the expression goes 'time flies when you're having fun' is something that I have strongly believed over the past 5 weeks.


This is going to be a short post for this week, as the beginning week didn't go according to plan by having Monday and Tuesday off work from being ill (majority of being tired). Luckily, I was much feeling better by Wednesday and ready to start work again.



The first job that needs to be completed in the morning is collecting orders ready to be dispatched to other nurseries across the UK and Europe. This task has really helped me gain more knowledge with plant identification, and learning the Botanical names of plants as well.



One of the jobs that I did this week was weeding Rosemary plants for about 3 hours, which afterwards made me smell like a roast lamb! The smell took ages to go as well!





Today, I had the chance to work on another part of the working site at Huverba. This was also again helping sort out orders to other nurseries, by loading the orders onto lorries, collecting final plants for orders, and labeling the orders as well. Some of the orders were going to Cheshire and Oxford.

Only 4 more days of work, which I still can't believe!

Enjoy your weekend everyone. God bless, Josh
Collecting orders today


1 comment:

  1. Hello Josh,
    We have been on holiday for a week and tried twice to post a comment on your last weeks blog, but it asked for Google identification that I could not access! I have sent of for a re-registration and hope that this works. So for different reasons I will keep this comment short in case I loose it again.
    We are glad you have recovered from your illness and are uplifted for the final push in what has been a wonderful opportunity for you that will play into the future scheme of your work.
    Whilst not a promise in the Scriptures but a principle, the Lord often keeps the best until last (wedding feast at Cana). We pray that for His glory this proves the case for your work in Holland.
    Be assured of our team and family prayers for you and yoursafe return home and career beyond. We look forward to reading the book you will write about all your adventures Josh.
    Eternal Regards,
    Bill & Margaret and TRS GMT
    Psalm 119:1-16

    ReplyDelete